- Outer shell – ABS (Acrylonitrin Butadien Styren) with Camay
- Classic open face design
- Impact protection – shell made of ABS that absorbs impact in the event of a fall and distributes it evenly over a larger surface area for reduced impact
- Shock absorption – EPS liner that absorbs impact/shock by destructive decomposition
- Anodised steel brass Bulldog plate.
- Certified ECE 22.05 (This means they are road legal for all of Europe and the UK.)
- The metal buckle attaches to a high quality safety strap. On the other strap is a ribbed plastic tab. Insert the ribbed plastic tab into the metal buckle. You’ll hear a light “clicking” sound. Continue to slide it until you get a comfortable, snug fit. Pull the ribbon on the lever to release. For additional initial adjustment, use the metal slider buckle on the strap with the ribbed plastic tab to take up excess strap.
- Removable internals for easy wash and care
- Weight: 900±50 grams
- S through XXL sizes